Below are some resources to help you reach your goals faster. And with less bumps along the way. If there is something specific you’re looking for take a look through past articles, or reach out, and I’ll see what I can do.
Treat your body right. Make sure to include recovery modalities into your program.
- Acumobility Ball – Self massage to relieve trigger points.
- Boomstick – Body Tempering self massage tool.
Below are just a few book recommendations. For a complete list and full description of each book visit Recommended Books and Reading.
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- Strength Training Anatomy by Frederic Delavier
- Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It by Kamal Ravikant –
- Sway: The Irresistible Pull of Irrational Behavior by Ori Brafman –
- Free Recipes – Download now
- The Complete Vegetarian Cookbook: A Fresh Guide to Eating Well With 700 Foolproof Recipes by America’s Test Kitchen – We don’t eat enough vegetables. With tons of delicious recipes on hand its easier to to get your veggies. And enjoy them!
- Will my diet fail me? – Free cheat sheet reveals if a diet will help you reach your goals. Or let you down.
Sometimes a trip to the store can make life a little easier. While you don’t need all the supplements below, I bet you need one of them. And one or two others will make a noticeable difference.
- Supplement Resource Guide – Don’t buy another supplement until you read this. This free supplement guide reveals supplement secrets. Not only will you discover what supplements are effective. You find out what popular supplements don’t do what they claim. If you take any supplements I bet you’re taking one of these unless supplements.
- Protein Powder – One of the most popular supplements on the market. Are you buying the right one?
- Fitness Glossary – All the health and fitness terminology you’ll ever need to know.
- Exercise Descriptions – A catalog of exercises for every muscle. Never repeat a workout again.
- 1RM Calculator – Easily find your one rep max lifting any weight between 0 and 600 and doing reps from 1 – 20.
- Ultimate Guides – Everything you need to know about various health and fitness topics.
- Workouts – Looking to get started or want to change up your routine? Download one of these awesome workouts.
- Muscle Groups – An overview of the major muscle groups and the best exercises for the muscle.