This recipe is delicious. No matter your physique goal, this protein shake is a must try.
If your primary goal is weight loss use the shake as a meal replacement option. The high protein content helps fill you up, keep you full and supports the preservation of lean muscle tissue.
If you want to increase lean muscle mass, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake is great before bed. Or use it as a snack between meals.
Getting enough protein in during the day is difficult. But with 30 grams per serving and a great taste, reaching your gaol is that much easier.
Give it a try and let me know what you think.
- 8 fl oz unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp stevia other sweetener
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- ½ banana (frozen)
- 1 Cup Ice
- Place all the ingredients in a high speed blender. (In the order listed.)
- Blend on “Smoothie” setting or Medium until you reach you’re desired consistency, about 50 seconds.
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake Recipe makes 1 delicious serving. Calories: 319