The Stability Ball Rollout in Action
- Start with your elbows directly under your shoulders and on the ball.
- Exhale, and squeeze your glutes to lock your ribs down.
- Keeping your tailbone tucked drive your elbow forward as far as you can without losing spinal position.
- Hold at end point for a second.
- Return to starting position.
- Take a breath.
- Repeat for prescribed number of reps.
If you’re looking for other great core exercises to firm your midsection and strengthen your abs check out the core exercise library.